Pasta must remain frozen after purchasing from a farmers market or your local grocery store.
Tagliatelle: Defrost pasta 5 minutes on the counter before boiling. Using a large pot, bring water to a rolling boil. Place desired amount of pasta in the boiling water ensuring there is enough room in the pot. Use a pair of tongs or a fork to gently separate and mix the pasta in the water. Boil for 1 minute and strain. Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Gnocchi/Casarecce/Creste/Lumache : Defrost pasta 5 minutes on the counter before boiling. Using a medium pot, bring water to a rolling boil. Place desired amount of pasta in the boiling water. Use a spoon to mix during boil. Boil for 2 minutes and strain. Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Ravioli – Take the ravioli out of freezer, you should be able to easily remove the pieces without damaging the pasta exterior. If some pieces are stuck together, use a butter knife to separate. Using a large pot, bring water to a rolling boil. Add a few drops of Olive oil to help reduce sticking. Place desired amount of ravioli in the boiling water, ensuring there is enough room in the pot for them to dance around. We suggest only boiling half of the container at a time, and using a new pot of water for the second half of the batch. Boil for 3-5 minutes minutes, or until center is warm. Be cautious not to over cook ravioli, or the pasta sheets will separate from the filling. Gently remove pasta from the water with a large slotted spoon instead of transferring into a colander. Our ravioli is hand made, and must be handled with care so they do not break open. Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Sauce: Sauces may be microwaved in our microwave safe containers or set out to thaw before heating in a pot on the stove. Sauces may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Lucy’s in Atlanta https://lucysmarket.com/
- Floral Park Market in Atlanta https://www.floralparkmarket.com/
- Jaemor Farms in Alto https://www.jaemorfarms.com/
- Striplings in Bogart https://striplings.com/bogart/
- Front Porch Market in Atlanta https://thefrontporchmarket.com/
- Living Well in Suwanee https://livingwellga.com/
- Grubs Market in Gainesville http://grubsmarket.com
- City Butcher and Fish in Clarkesville https://www.citybutcherandfish.com/
- VSOP Taproom in Norcross https://vsoptaproom.com/
- Joy Company Market in Braselton https://www.facebook.com/JoyCompanyMarket/
- Wilkes Meat Market in Flowery Branch https://www.facebook.com/WilkesMeatMarketBraselton/
- Home Grown Market in Colbert https://www.homegrownmarket.net/
- Farmers Daughter in Lake Hartwell https://www.facebook.com/p/The-Farmers-Daughter-Lake-Hartwell-100079269947382/
- Market 83 in Bostwick https://m.facebook.com/p/FaithWay-Cattle-100078195900993/